Saturday, June 28, 2008

Life in general

I am not a geek, nor am I a blogger. I have no intent on writing every day nor am I under any false illusions that tons of people are going to read this. (In fact I prefer it that way.)

This blog has no vision, direction or purpose. It hasn't even been built on Wordpress and is sure as hell won't have all the required bells and whistles that the bloggerati have come to expect. It just is.

It's my attempt to create normality and structure in my life. A fun, mind blowing, interesting and colourful life filled with incredible people and bizarre and everyday occurrences.

This blog, is my life in general. A space to mind fart. A space to be.

1 comment:

Darren said...

Just stumbled across this... so you decided to take the leap after all?

I thought perhaps you were one of the few that had managed to avoid the trap. Just kidding, welcome to the online world, enjoy your ranting and raving and the laughter that ensues, Cath.

Will be interesting to hear more about the inner-workings of the brain behind Mango-OMC. Hopefully we'll get to meet again sometime.